We are actively seeking creative people to share our work space. INC is not your typical co-working space.
We’re not looking to rent desks to random people for a day or two. There are lots of spaces for that. We are a community of smart and independent people who want to work in a collaborative and creative environment. If you’re looking for a full time office space, let us know. Come on down and check out the space and chat with us! If you are interested, please Contact Us.
Why work at INC?
You are not alone. INC is a community of smart and creative people with different skill sets to ask questions to and bounce off ideas.
You will get a ton more work done. We save you time by handling all the details for you so all you have to do is come, work, and leave. For example we: clean, pay bills, take out the recycling and trash, buy toilet paper, etc…
It’s a great space to meet clients. No more meetings at Starbucks. You will feel confident to start charging more money when you have a beautiful and professional conference space to meet clients.
Office Space Details
- 2,000 sq feet loft (2 floors)
- Bottom floor is common work / hangout space / conference & meeting areas / kitchen
- Top floor is open office with 10 desks
- Full kitchen with refrigerator
- Bathroom with shower
- Heat/Air Conditioning
- Conference table / with white boards & wireless speakers
- High speed wireless internet access
- Wireless printer/scanner
- Street parking
View Larger Map
923 E 3rd Street, Los Angeles CA 90013
Located near 3rd and Traction in downtown Los Angeles, INC is in the heart of the Arts District. 5 blocks from Union Station and 2 blocks from the 1st street Gold Line Metro Stop. Walking distance from Little Tokyo and countless restaurants & bars including:
- Zip Fusion Sushi
- Cerveteca (in our building)
- Eat Drink Americano (in our building)
- Cafe Gratitude
- $400/month paid on the first of every month.
- You can join any time.
- Includes common use of entire space, utilities.
- Private desk and office chair.